Getting to Know Dr. Ellison
Dr. David Ellison is a board-certified anti-aging and regenerative medicine physician. His practice philosophy is to educate patients and help them make informed decisions.
Dr. Ellison is recognized for his skill in non-invasive facial cosmetic procedures and for his expertise in the latest regenerative and anti-aging therapies. He is known for pioneering the latest, evidence-based technologies and therapies in regenerative medicine, such as Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and stem cell-based therapeutics.
Dr. Ellison has a passion for teaching and is a full-time faculty alumnus of Wright State University School of Medicine. He teaches other physicians the art of administering Botox, facial fillers and other cosmetic procedures. Dr. Ellison is host of Medical Edge Radio™ on 55 WKRC, AM radio, in Cincinnati.
- More than 16 years of clinical experience
- Board Certified
- Thousands of satisfied clients
- Pioneer in the application of Platelet Rich Plasma
- Principle Investigator (PI) for pharmaceutical research
- Faculty alumnus, Wright State University School of Medicine
- Passion for teaching
- Lecturer and Teacher of regenerative and facial aesthetic procedures
- Radio show host
- Promoter of healthy lifestyle and preventive medicine